Apollo Life Chennai is looking for Staff Nurse
1. Record vital signs and evaluates physical condition of patient and contact physician and hospital to arrange for further medical treatment when needed.
2. Handle medical emergencies in doctors absence
3. Provide nursing services and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or injured at work place.
4. Follow safety measures like wearing gloves and use sanitizer in order to maintain quality of health care at the OHC.
5. Prompt health awareness and wellness measures for accident prevention, alcohol abuse counseling, weight control regimens and curtailment of smoking at one - one level.
6. Adhere to the duty timings.
7. Strictly follow the duty roster prepared by Nursing In-charge and all the staff will be on a rotation basis as per company policies.
8. Collection, handling and transportation of biomedical waste.
9. Details about records, reports, registers, any emergencies should be handed over properly to the reliever.
10. Manage Centre MIS reports and forward weekly monthly to Head Office.
11. Maintain OHC in neat & clean manner, follow service rules and SLA's
12. Maintain daily patient data, complaints register, Stock & daily consumption & attendance register
13. Checking of assets of OHC'S in each shift .i.e. working condition of BP apparatus, glucometer, weighing machine, ambulance checklist, flow meter and any leakages in oxygen cylinder and to be reported to the Head Office in case of any malfunction.
Qualification: GNM or B.Sc Nursing (With Nursing Council Registration Certificates)
Experience: 0 to 10 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Interested candidates may attend the Interviews on week days expect Sunday between 10am to 4pm or kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIFETIME WELLNESS RX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Apollo Life is India's largest Proactive Lifecare provider. Its services encompass Health Promotion, Disease Prevention and Maintenance. When combined with its inherent strength in healthcare, (Apollo Hospitals) present a unique perspective in enriched health. Addressing those mental, emotional, physical and environmental issues that account for most chronic and lifestyle diseases and trying to preempt manifestation into illnesses, is the core objective of Apollo Life.
No.16, Wallace Garden 1st Street,
Greams Road, Chennai – 600006