Job Board connects its millions of Doctors all around DoctorsHangout.com
Network with the Hospitals looking for the brightest minds. When you post a job
to the DoctorsHangout.com Job Board, it is automatically cross promoted to all
sites within the DoctorsHangout.com Network. More than that, DoctorsHangout.com
Job Board offers free job listings for employers.
If you are an employer looking for the smartest and most innovative Doctors,
people who are one step ahead of the rest - then you will find those people in
the DoctorsHangout.com Network.
Care Vacancy Ltd
Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Care Assistant - £8.00 to £8.25 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Full and Part Time positions available
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the clients home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the persons family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
Help with washing & dressing
Shopping & meal preparation
Prompting with medication
Support with daily routines
Socialising and leisure activities
Helping clients access the community
What we look for:
Its important to us that all our Care Workers have the following qualities:
Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
Caring and sensitive
Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
As a leading organisation in the social care sector, We provide all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
• Excellent pay rates, including mileage allowance and travel time
• Flexible hours to suit your availability
• Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
• Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
• We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
• Shifts are allocated and sent to Care Workers, prior to the start of the working week
• Full training and induction
• On going free training, development and supervision
• Free uniform and supplies including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items• The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
• The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
• Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
• Unique teamwork structure
• You will receive comprehensive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
• Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions.
We have exciting opportunities for Care and Support Workers to join our team.
No experience necessary
Competitive salary + paid travel time + paid mileage
Flexible working hours - full & part time
Free initial training, including e-learning and practical sessions
Guaranteed hours contract available after a qualifying period
All care workers must have a Full UK Driving License
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 8 to 9 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Hourly
Other Pay Info: £8.00 to £8.25 per hour + Excellent Benefits