DoctorsHangout.com Job Board
Job Board connects its millions of Doctors all around DoctorsHangout.com
Network with the Hospitals looking for the brightest minds. When you post a job
to the DoctorsHangout.com Job Board, it is automatically cross promoted to all
sites within the DoctorsHangout.com Network. More than that, DoctorsHangout.com
Job Board offers free job listings for employers.
If you are an employer looking for the smartest and most innovative Doctors,
people who are one step ahead of the rest - then you will find those people in
the DoctorsHangout.com Network.
Post a job listing now at
FP&A Analyst (9 month contract)
Posted Feb 13
Witney, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in
United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in
United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their finance department, the role is based in Witney, Oxford, a car driver would be essential to get there.
The role is a contract, from March-November.
Key Strategic Projects
Support on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholder's (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators), including:
* Group Financing
* Investment appraisals and returns analysis
* Strategic long range planning and forecasting
* Regulatory renewals
Regular insights and reporting-
* Key role in preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
* Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
* Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
* Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests
* Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
* Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
* Big four experience a bonus.
* PowerPoint experience and disciplined approach to presentation
* A detailed analytical and questioning approach
* Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.)
* Experience of service business with deferred income recognition accounting
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timescales
* Experience of travel industry beneficial or experience of working in a regulated industry
* Driven self-starter with ability to produce effective results under pressure
Experience of working directly with finance leaders of fast-growth independent businesses
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user
* Experience of multi-currency business
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX beneficial
* Providing data and analysis on both a regular timetable and self-starting basis
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service