Portea Healthcare Chennai is looking for Physiotherapist
• Honour the clients and ready to provide the best consultation
• Taking the ownership related to the treatment of clients.
• Ensure safekeeping of the client records.
• Ensure client gets proper results.
• Ensure proper follow ups are done in a regular basis
• Ensure the execution of treatment by the therapist which as are as per SOPs
• Responsible for client delight.
• Responsible for handling problem of the clients in a highly professional manner
• Ensuring the safe keeping of medical equipment, products, company valuables and assets
• Responsible for regular client satisfaction.
• Responsible for existing client up gradation.
Qualification: BPT/MPT Graduate
EXPERIENCE: 1 to 5 yrs
Salary: best in the industry
Email : email@example.com
With Portea, you can be sure that you will receive hospital-quality healthcare in the comfort of your home. We provide doctors, nurses, and physiotherapists for home visits who have passed our rigorous hiring standards and have had their backgrounds and medical knowledge verified by senior doctors. We facilitate lab tests at home and medical equipment rentals, making health care more accessible for our patients.
Portea Medical’s clinical procedures were developed in consultation with leading home healthcare professionals in the United States, ensuring that you receive only the highest quality medical care; all of our doctors are members of international medical accreditation bodies. As a result of using our services, our patients are able to stay in their homes longer, save money, and have peace of mind.