Portea Healthcare Chennai is looking for Staff Nurse
• Asses’ patient condition by monitoring vital signs.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal.
• Reviewing patient care journal.
• Keeping family informed.
• Administers treatments by dispensing medications-injections
• Changing bandages
• Administering oxygen.
• Maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
• Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
• Helps family members care for the patient by introducing and teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and reposition the patient; putting the family in contact with resources for additional home care help; directing them to medicare reimbursement approaches for hospital beds, portable toilets, canes, walkers, lift-chairs, wheelchairs, etc
• Maintains a safe, secure and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures
• Maintains continuity of patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures.
• Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
• Updates job knowledge and maintains nurse status by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications fulfilling continuing education requirements.
• Protects the home health care company by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements.
Qualification: GNM or B.Sc Nursing (with Nursing Council Registration Certificate)
EXPERIENCE: 1 to 5 yrs
Shift timing: rotational shift (day/night).
Salary: best in the industry
Email : email@example.com
With Portea, you can be sure that you will receive hospital-quality healthcare in the comfort of your home. We provide doctors, nurses, and physiotherapists for home visits who have passed our rigorous hiring standards and have had their backgrounds and medical knowledge verified by senior doctors. We facilitate lab tests at home and medical equipment rentals, making health care more accessible for our patients.
Portea Medical’s clinical procedures were developed in consultation with leading home healthcare professionals in the United States, ensuring that you receive only the highest quality medical care; all of our doctors are members of international medical accreditation bodies. As a result of using our services, our patients are able to stay in their homes longer, save money, and have peace of mind.