The ideal candidate will:
- Care for patients in the ICU and be expected to supervise a full range of ICU procedures including central line placement, arterial line placement, intubation, tube thoracostomy, and ventilator management.
- Supervise a separate pulmonary consultation service performing inpatient consultations and bronchoscopies.
- Have an integral role in developing our new fellowship program. Our Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship program recruit 3 fellows a year to our newly accredited ACGME fellowship.
- Supervise and teach of fellows, residents and medical students during procedures, rounds, and through didactic lectures are expected as part of the academic mission of the division.
- The candidate will also be expected to develop a scholarly activity program. This will include clinical scholarship and mentoring residents in the research projects.
Qualified candidates who have interest in research will have the opportunity to collaborate in clinical research projects.
Teaching and computer literacy skills are essential. Incumbents must be adaptable, embrace a teamwork approach and be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on DoctorsHangout.com