Job Board connects its millions of Doctors all around DoctorsHangout.com
Network with the Hospitals looking for the brightest minds. When you post a job
to the DoctorsHangout.com Job Board, it is automatically cross promoted to all
sites within the DoctorsHangout.com Network. More than that, DoctorsHangout.com
Job Board offers free job listings for employers.
If you are an employer looking for the smartest and most innovative Doctors,
people who are one step ahead of the rest - then you will find those people in
the DoctorsHangout.com Network.
This employer requests that only candidates in Ireland apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Ireland, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join their expanding Team. The facility is a 75 bedded facility set in a picturesque town in South Cork. They offer long term, respite, palliative and convalescent care and are committed to providing the highest standard of care to all their residents.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly and being able to make positive changes in their lives.
- Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written)
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues.
- Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self-development and training
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA Standards and Regulations
For Further information, please contact Maria Curran on 086- or email
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.